Date added: 09/12/2018 Canon EOS R Mirrorless Camera
Date added: 06/07/2018 Rent The New Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM
Date added: 11/09/2017 Panasonic AU-EVA1 5.7K Super 35mm Handheld Cinema Camera Rental
Date added: 10/25/2017 Sony A7RIII Mirrorless Digital Camera
Date added: 08/24/2017 Nikon D850 DSLR Camera
Date added: 06/29/2017 Canon EOS 6D Mark II Camera in Rental
Date added: 06/02/2017 Canon C200 Cinema 4k Camera
Date added: 04/25/2017 DJI Ronin 2
Date added: 02/23/2017 Fuji Launches New Cinema Zoom Lenses With Sony E Mount
FUJIFILM Corporation has unveiled the MK series of new cinema lenses, which boast advanced optical performance, ultra-compact and lightweight design and excellent cost performance.
The FUJINON MK18-55mm T2.9 (MK18-55mm), a standard zoom lens with the focal length of 18-55mm and the FUJINON MK50-135mm T2.9 (MK50-135mm), a telephoto zoom lens offering the focal length of 50-135mm, thus together covering the most frequently-used range of focal lengths from 18mm to 135mm.
The MK series offers fast lenses with T2.9** speed across the entire zoom range, enabling a shallow depth-of-field as well as a beautiful bokeh effect.
The lenses are compatible with E-mount*** cameras with the Super 35mm*4 / APS-C sensor and the X Mount used in Fujifilm's “X Series” of digital cameras (APS-C sensor). They achieve advanced optical performance despite their compact and lightweight body by incorporating the benefits of short flange focal distance*5 into optical design to the maximum extent. The use of optical and mechanical design optimized for dedicated movie lenses minimizes focal shift and optical axis shift while zooming, and lens breathing (change of angle of view during focusing) that are typically observed in interchangeable lenses for digital cameras. The lenses feature three rings to enable manual and independent adjustment of focus, zoom and iris (aperture), all with the gear pitch*6 of 0.8M (module). The focus ring can rotate fully up to 200 degrees to facilitate precise focusing. This design makes the lenses comfortable to operate.
CSI Rentals looks forward to add these exciting new lenses to our extensive rental inventory as soon as they become available
Date added: 02/02/2017 Sony PXW FS7II XDCAM 4K Super 35mm Camcorder VS the original Sony FS7 Camera
1. E Mount locking mechanism for a stronger mount ( For Larger lenses, motored follow focus etc.) A robust E-Mount with a locking collar makes for more confident lens changes. To mount, simply hold the lens steady and turn the collar instead. When the collar clicks, your lens is securely locked into place. This minimizes image shifting as you work. The Lever Lock type E-Mount also supports heavier cine and ENG lenses without additional rigging. As before, the camera accepts Sony’s E-Mount lenses, along with simple third-party adapters for PL mount cinema lenses, SLR and DSLR glass, and even classic rangefinder lenses.
2. 10 assignable user buttons ( the original only had 6 )
3. Ability to record rec. 2020 color rather than the previous rec. 709 color
4. Internal variable ND Here’s a fresh way to control exposure. Aperture adjustments affect your depth of field. Shutter speed adjustments affect the presentation of motion. But Sony’s Electronic Variable ND maintains optimum exposure without sacrificing any other parameters. Auto ND mode achieves auto exposure with cine lenses, rangefinder glass and third-party SLR lenses. And Auto ND empowers you to park your iris at the lens “sweet spot,” where distortions are lowest and resolution is highest.
5. Square rod for the monitor attachment rather than round to prevent slipping and turning.
- ITU-R BT.2020 recording is directly compatible with BT.2020 distribution
- Pop-up LCD monitor hood in addition to the detachable eyepiece
- Improved eyepiece hook for more secure attachment
- Easier access to media cards for convenient removal