- Form-Fitted to the Panasonic GH4 and GH5
- Arca-Swiss Plate Shifts to Accommodate Either Camera
- Arca-Swiss Plate Mounts to Cage Base and Many Photo Tripods
- True NATO Top Handle Mount
- Top Handle fits Ikan Grips and Many Bicycle Handles for Custom Grip Mounting
- Top Handle can Accept 15mm Rod to Expand Accessorizing Options
- Cut-Outs for Battery, Memory Card, and A/V Output Access
- Special Lens Adapter Mount Built-In to Base Front
- Mounts to Tripod Quick Release Plate with 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 Mounts on Base Bottom
The base is simple and sleek, with mounts for two included 15mm rods (200mm long) and both 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 mounting points for tripod quick release plates. The locking knobs are large and solid, and have a kipping function that allows tightening even when the knobs are partially obstructed. The base locks to the frame with an Arca-Swiss style connection, and there are hard stops on either side to allow safe horizontal positioning. The GH5-style base also comes with a sliding 1/4-20 mount for attaching and supporting lens adapters.
The camera frame is shaped specifically to the Panasonic GH4 and GH5, with cutouts on top for button and dial access. Room has been made on the left and right sides of the cage for access to memory card slots, A/V inputs & outputs, and remote port access. There is also a cutout on the bottom of the cage over the battery port, allowing for quick swaps without having to unmount the cage.
The cable clamp on the left side of the cage is positionable and universal, and can be used to support cables nearly anywhere on the camera’s left-hand side. Finally, the Arca-Swiss style base connection is also compatible with many types of photo tripod quick-releases, which means that is can be mounted to a photo tripod instead of the tripod quick release plate if it is removed from the base