- WRITE PERFORMANCE: Up to 60MB/s (400x)*
- READ PERFORMANCE: Up to 60MB/s*
- CAPACITIES: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB**
- UDMA: UDMA 5 enabled (works in all UDMA modes)
- POWER CORE CONTROLLERTM & ENHANCED SUPER-PARALLEL PROCESSINGTM "ESP": Was invented by SanDisk to increase the card's performance level
- TEMPERATURE: Tested to perform from -25°C to 85°C (-13°F to 185°F)
- SPECIFICATION: Meets CFA Specification Type I Card
- DURABILITY: Shock protection and RTV silicone coating added inside for protection against moisture and humidity
- WARRANTY: Backed by rigorous stress-testing procedures and our limited lifetime warranty? (30 years in certain countries)
* Up to 60MB/s read/write. Based on SanDisk internal testing: performance may vary depending upon host device.
**1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes. X = 150 KB/sec. and 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes
† 30 years warranty in Germany and regions not recognizing Limited Lifetime warranty
1 Approximations: Results will vary based on file size, resolution, compression, bit rate, content, host device, pre-loaded files and other factors. See www.sandisk.com
2 1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes. 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes.