DS20 2-Stage Alloy System (mid level spreader)
2-Stage height versatility plus above ground spreader in a stable support package gives DVCAM/ DVCPRO users cost-competitiveness with full broadcast performance.
Superior DV shooting
The DS20 fluid head with a payload up to 10kg provides an economical alternative for HDV/P2HD/XDCAM EX cameras using additional on board accessories or configured for small studio use. The dual position counterbalance allows balancing of cameras both in standard configurations or heavier configurations.
Speedy, lightweight performers
The 2-stage Toggle tripod range features simple and traditional toggle locks. The 420 tripod is the simple yet professional configuration of a 2-stage tripod offering a more compact option that can achieve a greater diversity of height range in the field. This 75mm alloy tripod support offers stable camera support for lightweight camcorder setups for use with an Above Ground spreader.
- Designed for rugged field use with extended 2-stage height range
- Durable black anodised alloy tubing
- Tripod model suits above ground spreader
- Industry standard 75mm bowl levelling
- HDV/P2HD/XDCAM EX camcorders from 5-10kg / 11-22 lbs
- Fluid drag system consistant in all temperature ranges
- Selectable counterbalance system
- Pan/Tilt locks utilising floating calliper type disc brakes
- Quick release, sliding camera plate choice: 1/4" & 3/8" screws or 1/4" & pin
- 75mm ball levelling with bubble level
- Fluid Pan and Tilt head with 75mm ball levelling
- Above Ground Spreader
- Extra 5kg counterbalance for large and lens/battery DVCAM
- 2-Stage Alloy tripod w/toggle locks
- Sliding plate: 1/4" & 3/8" screws or 1/4" & pin