The S1 is the first high-tech TTL HSS monolight to include intelligent TTL and HSS technology in a battery-powered monolight with an included International Multi-Voltage AC Power adapter in one complete package.
- Through The Lens Metering in TTL Mode uses the S1’s entire 7-stop power range (500W – 7.8Ws) and is automatically calculated in 1/10th stop increments, and allows for ± 3 stops of exposure compensation
- Manual Mode utilizes the entire 7-stop power range, controllable in 1/10th stop increments
- High Speed Sync in Manual Mode at up to 1/8000th of a second shutter speed using the top 4 stops in the power range (500Ws – 62.5Ws) and is manually adjustable in 1/3-stop increments
- Included International Multi-Voltage AC Adapter that can power the unit with or without the battery in place, maximizing battery health longevity
- Integrated and exchangeable lithium-ion battery is flush with the flash body, offers a 350 full power flash capacity and allows for wire-free and rapid setup andrepositioning of lights when power outlets encumber workflow or are not an option at a shoot
- Color Accurate to within ±100 Kelvin using high-tech insulated-gate bipolar transistor (IGBT) technology
- Short Flash Duration for freezing action and sports motion between 1/1000th of a second to 1/9000th depending on power output using IGBT technology.
- Integrated Wireless System with remote TTL flash exposure compensation and manual power control in three groups from camera position using the S1 Remotes for Canon or Nikon (sold separately)
- Frosted Glass Dome softens and disperses light evenly through large and small light modifiers alike, from large octaboxes to small beauty dishes and reflectors while protecting the user-replaceable flash tube.