With a lightweight design and superior stabilization, Ronin-SC is a 3-axis stabilizer for mirrorless cameras, allowing users to create professional footage with ease.
Ronin SC Key Features
(New Update for Ronin S App)
- Use your phone's gyroscope to motion-control the gimbal movement of the Ronin-SC with ultra-low latency, offering a precise and intuitive control experience.
- This allows you to control your gimbal's motion when it's mounted on a rig or tripod using the gyroscope of your smartphone, allowing you to perform more precise gimbal movements using your own natural motion.
- With Active Track 3.0, you can program a repeatable gimbal movement and follow your subject without operator input.
- Press and holding the M button enters Sport Mode. This provides fast tracking response when recording action sequences.
- Using the Android or iOS app over Bluetooth 5.0, Active Track 3.0 has been updated to help users track a subject with the gimbal without having to use any controls at all.
- Designed specifically for use with the Ronin-SC, features a standard 0.8 MOD gear, a gear belt to affix around your camera lens, and a 12mm rod and rod clamp to mount onto your Ronin-SC.
- The motor comes with an RSS splitter to connect it to the camera and the camera control port, so you can use the Ronin-SC focus wheel to remotely control your camera's focus.
- designed for small mirrorless cameras under 4.4 lb
- The gimbal weighs only 2.4 lb, so it is ultra-portable and makes it easier to hold the gimbal with a mounted camera for longer periods.
- Battery lasts up to 11 hours on a single charge
- The Ronin-SC can mount onto an RC buggy for low-angle shots or even act as a stabilized remote head when mounted to a jib.
- Both 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 accessory mounts are allocated on the Ronin-SC, providing full support for add-ons such as a microphone, LED light, or a wireless video transmitter.
- DJI specialized gimbal drive motors with encoders
- Bluetooth 5.0 communication
- Hardware joystick and support for virtual joystick operation
- Support for time-lapse, track, and panorama
- Roll 3D / 360° rotation support
- 90mm Primes and up are questionable
- Most zoom lenses are too long or too heavy for operational use